Position: Technical Scientist
Address: 46,7 Km Athens – Sounio Avenue, Anavyssos 19013, P.O. 712 Greece
Mr Stylianos Alexakis received his Master of Science Degree from Loughbourough University in Digital Communication Systems.
Mr Stylianos Alexakis received his Bachelor of Science on Electronic Engineering from De Montfort University.
• M.Sc., Digital Communication Systems, Loughborough University, UK, 2003
• B.Sc.,(HONOURS) Electronics, De Montfort University (DMU), UK, 2001
• 20005–until today: Organization: Hellenic Centre for Marine Research (HCMR) Technical Scientist, Institute of Oceanography, GREECE
• 9/2004 – 2/2005: Organization: Hellenic Army.Department: Office of Research & IT Corps of Hellenic Military Academy
? Network maintenance (hardware and software)
? Network installation and administration (400 computers)
• 10/2002 – 12/2003: Organization: Hellenic Centre for Marine Research (HCMR), Description: Postgraduate Fellow. Development of an Autonomous Http Server Measuring System based on the 8-bit Rabbit 3000 microprocessor. Research in electronic design technologies, and network programming
TSABARIS C., BALLAS D., DAKLADAS TH., KATSAROS K, ALEXAKIS S.. Continuous radon monitoring in the marine environment using Gamma Ray Spectrometry. International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity 15-20 June 2008, Bergen Norway
TSABARIS C., ANAGNOSTOU, M., ALEXAKIS, S., 2009. Instrumentation to measure rainfall at sea using radon and acoustic detection. Sea Technology 50 10-13.